Transdev manages the network of transportation providers credentialed to provide Urgent Transportation under the State’s Health First Colorado NEMT benefit.
Transportation to an appointment for a Medicaid covered medical service with verification from a physician or facility that the member must be seen or picked up from a discharged appointment when there is less than 48 hours’ notice.
Medical facilities call the Urgent Transportation providers directly, and trips do not need to be scheduled through Transdev. Contact information for credentialed Urgent Transportation providers is listed on Transdev’s website to allow direct contact from facilities and medical providers.
- A medical facility will call the number listed on Transdev’s website to request a ride for a member. It is critical that this information remains up to date and accurate.
- If completing an Urgent trip request, the member must be picked up within 2 hours the trip was requested.
- The transportation provider can decide if they are able to complete the urgent trip, based on availability.
- Urgent Transportation Providers must submit all claims to HealthFirst Colorado’s claims vendor.
- For information about billing, the current fee schedule and the process for submitting claims, please review HealthFirst Colorado’s billing manual.
There is no higher rate, or financial incentive for delivering Urgent transportation services. All procedure codes and rates are the same as standard NEMT.
Because urgent trips are not prescheduled through the broker, the provider accepts the risk that they may not be reimbursed if a member is not Medicaid eligible the day the trip occurs.
To become a provider of Urgent Transportation, you must:
- Complete the process of enrolling as a Medicaid provider for Nonemergency Medical Transportation (NEMT), by following the process outlined on the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing’s website.
- Contact Transdev to set up a time to complete the credentialing required to provide Urgent Transportation
- If you are already an enrolled NEMT provider for Health First Colorado, you can contact Transdev directly and request credentialing to deliver Urgent Transportation services.
- If you are an Urgent Transportation Provider and need to update your information, please call or email IntelliRide directly at (855) 489-4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ARAPAHOE TRANSPORTATION, LLC
El Paso County
Axel Medical Transportation
El Paso County/Colorado Springs
719-391-4444 ext 1
Lucky You Transportation
Afro Care LLC
Amazing Love Transportation
Brothers Airport Express LLC
Adams county/Aurora/Broomfield/Denver/Douglas County/Jefferson/Westminster
City Wide Medical Transport
Go Medical Rides
Falck Rocky Mountain
Adams/ Arapahoe/Boulder/Broomfield/Denver/Douglas/El Paso/Jefferson
Monaco Adult Day Care
Sunshine Universal Transportation
Valley Taxi of Glenwood Springs
Garfield county/Pitkin county/Eagle county/Aspen/Ouray county