In Oregon, we have established a network of qualified, licensed and insured subcontracted transportation providers offering several types or levels of transportation.
To maintain this network, Transdev continually seeks to increase the participation of companies in the network and to ensure that contracted providers maintain the high standards of quality on their vehicles and drivers as outlined by our credentialing criteria. Use the information below and refer to the Oregon Provider Manual to ensure you are maintaining appropriate quality standards.
- Provider Compliance Page
- Medicaid and Medicare Fraud and Abuse Prevention Training link
- CMS – NEMT Integrity Toolkit
- CMS Medicare Training Information for Providers
Complete exclusion screenings monthly, and document your searches. You may be required to share that information in an audit.
- Federal Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals
- List of Parties Excluded from Federal Procurement
- Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services List of Terminated/Suspended Providers and Barred Individuals.
- Office of Foreign Assets Control of the United States Department of the Treasury
- Additional Information
To get further information about certification as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, visit Business Oregon.
For those NEMT Providers interested in Portland transportation, please check out the PBOT site for further information.